Calling all scientists interested in turning entrepreneurs
- a scientist or engineer with experience in an advanced analytical method
- interested in bridging the gap between science and industry by providing consulting services based on advanced scientific measurement methods
- playing with the idea of becoming a “sciencepreneur” and turning your skills into a business?
Then you should apply to the CAROTS Startup School where…
- you will have direct access to some of Europe’s leading CEOs of scientific service companies
- you can take part in tailored webinars
- you will get the opportunity to join a European network of likeminded people
The scope is not limited to certain methods or industrial sectors. Be it life science, materials science, chemistry, pharma research – if you think you can provide an advanced analytical technique which is of interest for science-driven SMEs and/or large industrial R&D departments, tell them about your skills and ideas and join them for the CAROTS Startup School for Scientific Service Companies!
Applications deadline: 31st January 2021.